At Craft Beer Kings, we've removed the guesswork out of ordering online. With our simple shipping and handling procedures, you'll find buying online has never been easier.
- If you only see local pickup options instead of and delivery options, please revise your address as there might be a typo, specially in the zip code field.
- Shipping costs vary on the weight of the package. As February 2018 we are not offering any "flat rate" or "by case" shipping options due to the rising cost on shipping.
- If you need to change the delivery address on an order, please notify us immediately so we can resolve it as soon as possible. If the order has already been shipped, the process is more complicated due to the nature of the contents (alcohol) and we will have to collect shipping costs again to have it re-shipped.
- We can have your order delivered to a home or business address, although a business address is often preferable.
Upgrades And Stock
Our order volume is really high and some of the items you order might run out of stock. If that's the case, we will contact you by email for you to let us know how to proceed with the order with the following options:
- Upgrade the missing item(s) for another product of the same style.
- Upgrades are made with products of equal or greater value of the items to be replaced.
- Upgrades are also free of charge in case the upgrade product is more expensive or heavier.
- Upgrades are left to the discretion of the shipping / beer specialist in charge of the order.
- If you want to exchange the missing item for something else that may vary too much (price, weight, presentation, etc.), then this is considered a Replacement (see below).
- Wait for us to receive the next delivery from our providers. Please be advised that it may take up to one week for this option.
- Refund the missing item(s).
- Or, worse case scenario, refund the entire order.
If you don't reply within 2 business days we will refund the missing items and ship the order with what is in stock.
Please keep in mind that If you want to replace any product of a unshipped order you have placed, there may be additional shipping costs to be collected based on the price / weight of the new product.
Understanding Delivery Shipping
- Every shipment of alcohol MUST be signed for by an adult, 21 years or older. No exceptions!
- Your order may take between 1 to 2 business days (not calendar days) to be processed before being shipped.
- Once your order is processed, you will receive a tracking number by email where you can check the progress of the order.
- The order will be attempted to be delivered to the shipping address you provided up to three times, after that, the order is returned to our warehouse. In the case of such events, you will receive a refund for the total of the products only, excluding shipping and handling. To avoid such scenarios, you can also request for the package to be held at the nearest FedEx location.
At the moment we only ship to the contiguous US (the lower 48 states), we do not ship to the following:
- PO Boxes
- APO/FPO addresses
- Any international addresses
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
If you place an order to be shipped to any of the areas stated above, you will receive a full refund and your order will be canceled.
- NO TIME SENSITIVE REQUESTS ON GROUND DELIVERY ORDERS. We try to have orders ready as quickly as possible, but once the package is in the control of our carrier, we have no control how long it will take to be delivered. Please track your package in the respective website.
- NO COMBINED SHIPPING. If you place multiple orders on our site, we will ship each one on its own. This is in case any issues should arise with any of the orders, we can address them each separately.
- As well as orders that need to be shipped, your order may take between 1 to 2 business days (not calendar days) to be processed before being ready for pick up.
- Please wait for an email confirmation before attempting pick up at the selected location. If it's been over 2 business days, please fill free to contact us by email or phone.
- Pick ups have a life time of 6 months. After that, the order is considered abandoned and all products will be restocked. No refunds are provided for abandoned orders.
Shipping Information, Returns, and Damages
- If for any reason you want to return a product, you will have to cover the shipping costs of the return. Any product that has been opened cannot be returned. Refunds will be assesed based on the circumstances and state of the product.
- If any product is damaged during the shipping process, you must contact us within 24 hours of receiving it. This allows us to open a claim with the shipping company, and potentially offer you a full refund. After the 24 hour window, our options are limited.
- If you refuse a delivery, you will be issued a refund once we receive the package. Keep in mind that handling and shipping fees will not be refunded and a restocking fee of $6.99 will be applied on all orders.
- Please pay attention to the shipping method and address when ordering, we cannot be held responsible for ground delivery products, and urge you to choose a different method of shipping when possible.
Gift card are virtual items and they are sent to the specified receipient's email once you check out. At the moment we do not support physical gift cards to be shipped by regular mail.
- CraftBeerKings.com makes absolutely no suggestions or intimates the right of any person to import nor export alcoholic beverages across state and/or international boundaries. All alcoholic beverages apportioned through www.craftbeerkings.com are sold in California. CraftBeerKings.com also reserves the right to arbitrate any and all procedures in packaging and arranging for shipment of merchandise. In addition, craftbeerkings.com assumes no liability for any misinterpretation of the above provisions.
- CraftBeerKings.com is not liable for any damage to goods caused by weather conditions, accidents, or natural disasters during transportation. Other events for which we are not to be held liable include catastrophes such as, but not limited to: plane crashes, unforeseeable delays or accidents, destruction due to domestic and international unrest (i.e. riots, war, public enemies), confiscation, quarantine or natural disaster. The experienced staff of the shipping department at craftbeerkings.com takes every precaution to insure safe transit of goods requested by our customers. If you wish to ship other than as advised by the CraftBeerKings.com department, we will do so only with a completed liability release form, which we can fax or email to you.